B2B employee idea platform SoapBox Innovations needed to develop content that reached decision makers and drove conversion.
As senior content marketer I:
- spearheaded content marketing and social media strategy
- researched and wrote eBooks, case studies, blog posts and infographics
- ran website and used Google Analytics and Hubspot to maximize impact and funnel conversion
- researched SEO strategy and optimized web content
- managed social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) with focus on distinct separate audiences
- gained customer insight from the sales desk and worked with them on prospecting messaging
- helped craft messaging, copy and PR for website revamp and major investment announcement, as well as overall brand messaging
- worked with the design team to ensure great visuals for all content and provided writing/editing guidance to other departments, including input into product copy
The result was a 30 per cent increase in traffic, broader social media reach and greater overall engagement, led by on-point and well-planned content.
For a more in-depth look at my SoapBox work, check out my employee trust infographic, goal setting eBook and blogs on asking great questions at work and employee coaching.